Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

now I'm angry

(Topic created on: 04-01-2021 12:52 PM)
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
As the title says, I'm angry, like on a serious level. Samsung pay, Samsung health and pass all worked fine on android 10. I have only just realised now that none of those are now working. All apps mentioned say my device has been modified or rooted. This is absolutely ridiculous, it's never been modified and I've had this device since launch. I want to speak to a beta moderator right now.
10 REPLIES 10
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️🧘‍♂️
0 Likes
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
It's a beta release for a reason. Things aren't supposed to work as intended and warns you about it every time you boot up your phone. You can always roll back to 10 though.
Andy3
Voyager
Options
samsung pay works just fine. I use it every day I'm on beta android 11 s10 to!
0 Likes
Intratech
Voyager
Options
all works fine here but why are you angry? You were made aware of the possibility of apps not working as intended with the beta firmware in the agreement you accepted when enrolling.
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hey @SiBozzy1811,

I am sorry to hear about the issues you've been experiencing. These Samsung applications should be working also during Beta. It would be best if you could report the issue via the Members application attaching log files so that our developers would analyze the problem.

If you're in a hurry, you can still rollback to Android 10 (as other users have already mentioned). Before the rollback I would recommend you to reset your phone and check if the situation improves.

I hope you'll stay with us on the Beta :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Clearly didn't read before agreeing to participate
0 Likes
SiBozzy1811
Pathfinder
Options
I went back to android 10 and none of those apps are working. states phone has been tampered with so I am clearly within my right to be angry.
Intratech
Voyager
Options
weird story. Have you checked in recovery to see if Knox has been tripped?
0 Likes
KizzyCatWoman
Pioneer
Options
if you can even get into recovery. I haven't been able to get into recovery mode since I installed the beta.
0 Likes