Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hacked

(Topic created on: 30-11-2020 04:06 AM)
Hfrattner
Pioneer
Options
Hello guys, how do you know if someone hacked your phone? I know this doesn't have anything to do with the android 11 One UI 3.0 update... hoping to get some answers or theories... 

Oh and if their is a way that samsung could bring a feature to notify you if someone is listening in, cloned your phone or viewing things through your camera etc, that would be wicked... 
Something like the new iPhone feature but better... 
Go to solution
10 REPLIES 10
soniacc
First Poster
Options

Hi I was hacked 2 week ago and I have a  A21s and he had completely removed  my Google account and my Samsung account they had the whole of my phone controlled  my music and my cameras  voice  control and my  vocal  and senses on my phone  thay completely changed my whole life history on Maps and my whole family and friends details  my whole life history from my first time on the internet I thought I was  crazy in my head  because  my phone was doing things I didn't even  turn on  like microphone and made all sorts of different sounds that were coming out of it putting my music on  and played with  the equipment and I was so messed up  about this  and then they  tried to get  a lot of  money out of my  bank account  I got a message from them  I got  straight in touch and that's when I I know that something was wrong  so sent messages to  Google and Samsung  about it all and they investigated it  3 days later  got  up and  Samsung  Samsung had  completely  installed it all back but it still  wasn't the way it should be  ok 3 factory  restore  and only  to  day it all  back to the  way it should be  I am  now  so scared to open things up  just in case it  happens  again 

0 Likes