Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google sign-in notifications not working

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 02:37 PM)
TB82
Student
Options
When I log in to my Google account on other devices, I'm not able to get sign in verifications on my S20+.

"Check your galaxy S20 plus. Google sent a notification to your galaxy S20 plus tap yes on the notification to continue'

Normally I get a notification on the phone and I click yes. Sometimes you have to click a number that matches what is shown on the other device. With the beta 2 I'm not able to get these notifications. 

Anyone else?

5 REPLIES 5
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
The best thing to do is go through your devices on Google and try and remove the devices you don't use, so then it can find a direct root to send that verification. It worked for me but may vary between different people
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

You should find things restored to normal when the Beta program finishes and you are running the proper firmware. It would be an idea to report this in the beta forums in case there is a bug but I believe it's because the Beta is not certified by Google.

MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@TB82,

Could you please report this problem via the Samsung Members app? Then our developers will be able to look into it 😊.

0 Likes
kazem gh
Student
Options

I have the same problem.

0 Likes
kazem gh
Student
Options

Excuse me. did you find any solution? I'm struggling with this phone 😞

0 Likes