Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

android 11 one UI 3.0

(Topic created on: 28-11-2020 10:19 AM)
Hfrattner
Pioneer
Options
Battery drain is worse here on the s10 plus and edge lighting is gone.. 

Does anyones antivirus tell them that usb debugging is on when its not or is it only my phone? 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
Edge Lighting is available still...
try this:
Settings>Notifications> select the 'Brief' option> Brief pop up settings>Edge Lighting Style

Screenshot_20201128-114132_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20201128-114236_Samsung Members_6283.jpg

Screenshot_20201128-114216_Settings_6280.jpg

Screenshot_20201128-114159_Settings_6278.jpg

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders

View solution in context

Solution
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Hfrattner,

If you still notice the battery drain problem on your device, do not hesitate to report it via the Members application. 

As @BenGinders have already mentioned (Thanks!), the edge lighting setting is still available. You can find it here: 

Settings > Notifications > Set notifications as brief > Brief pop-up settings > Edge lighting style 😉.

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
my phone went from 100% to 5% in 10 hours. Auto shutdown and just over 4 hours charge time.
I've turned off almost everything but what I need to connect to the Internet. The battery is holding up but still down on pre beta.
0 Likes
Djraz
Pioneer
Options
edge is not gone dosent come like 3d app pre installed ..user need to know most of the samsung app like system up dowloaded from galaxy store need to bee update it to android 11. so most of the app like good loock means almost 10 app inside depend of it you cant use till official are out! because most of the app from store by samsung need recompile even for android 11
0 Likes
Solution
BenGinders
Helping Hand
Options
Edge Lighting is available still...
try this:
Settings>Notifications> select the 'Brief' option> Brief pop up settings>Edge Lighting Style

Screenshot_20201128-114132_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20201128-114236_Samsung Members_6283.jpg

Screenshot_20201128-114216_Settings_6280.jpg

Screenshot_20201128-114159_Settings_6278.jpg

On my S10+ powered by Android 10 improved by One UI 2.0,
Ben Ginders
Sparehead
Navigator
Options
First night was bad in battery but on checking battery usage had an app that was continuously working. app was my car dash cam so only needed when in car so put to sleep unless in use. battery is now around 10% overnight
0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Still feel like that's high tbh. Standby drain is a real annoyance of mine
0 Likes
Hfrattner
Pioneer
Options
yes, it is a bit high... hope the next update fixes that
0 Likes
Solution
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Hfrattner,

If you still notice the battery drain problem on your device, do not hesitate to report it via the Members application. 

As @BenGinders have already mentioned (Thanks!), the edge lighting setting is still available. You can find it here: 

Settings > Notifications > Set notifications as brief > Brief pop-up settings > Edge lighting style 😉.

Unknown007
Explorer
Options

I have a question for you. I am having similar problems after the U3 update with alot of issues. One issue is the Edge lighting. I came across this video on you tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8XEMj7PldA&ab_channel=GarTech

If you look around 1.50 second mark there is an option in which the person changes the app colour for notifications of his edge lighting. However, i do not have that update of changing the colour since the new update, can you check yours settings to see if you can change your colour through the apps like the person in the video?

0 Likes