Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

The Do Not Disturb keeps turning on even when it's been turned off.

(Topic created on: 09-11-2022 10:17 AM)
Hazypops
Apprentice
Options
I've a zjlip 4 and the Do Not Disturb has been turned off completely but it still keeps turning on and off throughout the day and I'm missing calls and messages because of this. Any ideas how to stop it?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Hazypops,

I would also recommend checking if there isn't a routine turning the mode on and off set up. You can also try wiping cache partition and if nothing helps - Please send an error report via Samsung Members app so that the developers can take a look 😊

Have a good day!

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
SocietyGirl
Community Manager
Options

Have a look here at the second option: How do I use the do not disturb feature? | Samsung UK

It's possible you have a schedule on.

Say hi to us on socials -  @SamsungUK

0 Likes
Hazypops
Apprentice
Options
I've deleted the schedules and turned everything off. I've updated Beta today so hopefully this will have sorted this out.
NSR500
Pioneer
Options
My do not disturb is all good. No issues even on beta version. Look and see if a routine is running. For certain locations etc
Solution
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Hazypops,

I would also recommend checking if there isn't a routine turning the mode on and off set up. You can also try wiping cache partition and if nothing helps - Please send an error report via Samsung Members app so that the developers can take a look 😊

Have a good day!

Hazypops
Apprentice
Options
Thanks guys, the modes and routines were running in the background. I've now deleted the routine and I've not had any issues since.