Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync samsung Internet

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 09:47 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Why on earth has Samsung not implemented a way to import chrome bookmarks to their Internet browser? They bang on about importing Samsung bookmarks to chrome using the chrome extension with chrome but it don't bloody work either. So ***** frustrating!!!!! 
4 REPLIES 4
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

Seems like there is no direct way to imprort Google Chrome bookmarks into Samsung Internet.

You can however sync all the bookmarks to your Google account. Then from your desktop/laptop download the Samsung Internet extension for Chrome and follow the steps mentioned in the link below.

https://www.guidingtech.com/import-chrome-bookmarks-samsung-internet-browser/

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Thanks for the response. Samsung have recently updated the extension which still failed to sync any bookmarks from my s22 to chrome on my laptop. Keeps saying sync error. Samsung missed the obvious which is why would I want to manually replicate my 150 bookmarks over to my s22 if I cannot even then sync them to the pc? Crazy.
0 Likes
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Anonymous User ,

Thank you for capturing this problem. Could you please report this issue in Samsung Members app, so that our developers can take a closer look at it and take some action? The report should be submitted 2-3 minutes after the error occurs to ensure that log files are generated. 

If you decide to submit an error report, the bookmark sync function will be certainly improved more quickly. 🤝

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
No I couldn't. How do I do a log when the error is permanently there? Why don't one of your engineers try to sync using the not working extension? I am running the latest Samsung beta internet and the latest chrome extension. No matter what I try sync fails. I hate to be blunt but surely you should test the feature before releasing it?
0 Likes