Itsredlazerbeam
First Poster
Options
Is there a way to remove it?
7 REPLIES 7
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Itsredlazerbeam  You should be able to remove the Favourites in the 3rd Beta, see more information here https://www.sammobile.com/news/third-one-ui-5-0-beta-update-out-for-galaxy-s21-uk-and-korea/   Need to go to Favourites-Edit and Unfavourite.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Itsredlazerbeam,

This issue was addressed in the latest Beta as mentioned in the thread. Please make sure you have the newest software version installed and follow instructions provided by @JAMES4578 (Thank you! 😁)

Have a good day!

ScottyUK
Navigator
Options
I can't hide Favourites either or these folders. You can drag them around but not the same as hiding them.

If I remove thr favourite tag from all images then the folder goes away. It seems it just can't be hiddenSmartSelect_20221012_120705_Gallery_1000003272_1665572826.jpg
CH4N
Student
Options
I agree, also recent photos album is gallery is useless.
AndreiDeLaSaMaIei
First Poster
Options

Found a way now,

Gallery - Albums - 3 dots on the bottom right - settings - Select albums to show - untick that and I goes back the way it was. 

0 Likes
Warrenw2u
First Poster
Options

That doesn't work on S22 Ultra

Donna18
First Poster
Options

The recent photo album and the favourite album are just pointless albums. It's frustrating that there is no option to be able to remove these. I don't want them on my phone.