Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

(Topic created on: 29-12-2022 06:14 AM)
Mecanicul
Explorer
Options
I participated in the Android 13 beta program and now I don't see any updates to do .

8 REPLIES 8
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Mecanicul, Did you updated to stable release ? If you can't then you can try update your phone using Smart Switch for PC.

0 Likes
Nkp2901
Apprentice
Options
Have not got a stable release update yet and it does not let me downgrade through smart switch... any one can help?
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Nkp2901, You should go to the service centre. They will install latest update and you shouldn't have no more problems with future updates.

Nkp2901
Apprentice
Options
Still no luck with samsung support, pathetically said wait for the stable release
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@Nkp2901, As I said earlier you must go to service center. Support can't do anything with this remotely.

2pinoscope
First Poster
Options
Having the same issue, service centre visit was as useless as contacting support. Got the same "Just wait for a stable release" response. Any other suggestions?
kamil40013
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@2pinoscope, Try in another service centre. Tell them that your phone not receive new updates. Another solution is to install latest software manually, but we can't discuss here about unofficial methods.

Miketg
Journeyman
Options
I'm in the same boat. Samsung support useless
0 Likes