Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gestures

(Topic created on: 15-09-2022 01:32 AM)
W1991
Explorer
Options
Hello,
Has anyone else noticed gestures can be buggy? I use bottom and side gestures without the gesture hint bar. If I go in to gallery and leave the app via swiping up, it'll go in to stories or scroll as the app closes.
If I use gestures swiping only from the bottom (3 bars), I don't experience this glitch. Anyone else noticed any issues? Hoping this is just a temp bug that'll be addressed in future Betas.
8 REPLIES 8
5ayf
Pathfinder
Options
I have experienced the same issue and whilst using the camera, swiping up doesn't work at all and I have to from the right or left side to go back ands get out of the app. Not got round to reporting it yet though.
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Haven't had issues. But I slightly press and swipe up instead of just swiping up.
W1991
Explorer
Options
Maybe I'm a little aggressive with my swiping haha. Never noticed it on previous builds though
0 Likes
neamul1122
Pioneer
Options
Gestures are wonky for me
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @W1991,

Have you performed Wipe Cache Partition on the device after the update? If not, you can try that and see if that fixes the issue. At the same time please report the error via Samsung Members app so that the developers can take a look 😊

Have a good day!

0 Likes
W1991
Explorer
Options
Hello. I did both of those after updating via the bootloader. I don't know how to make reports, it asks for access to files when I press error reports
0 Likes
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

The application needs access to files to generate and send longs to attach to the error report, so please accept that and then it should work 😊

W1991
Explorer
Options
I managed to figure it out haha. Thanks for replying ☺️