Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Watch5 manager

(Topic created on: 06-10-2022 11:26 PM)
Swoody1973
Pioneer
Options
Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a newer Galaxy Watch5 Manager Plug in. I had version 2.2.12.2209.2961. This version corrupts the reconnection to my S22 Ultra. Soon as I moved out of Bluetooth range or the phone restarted it was unable to reconnect. Forcing a watch factory reset. Thanks
15 REPLIES 15
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
Is been flagged few times but they seem to ignore it
0 Likes
Swoody1973
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for the reply. I managed to download a previous version buy it keeps asking me to update. Shame the update option doesn't show the version number?
0 Likes
Dapp
Pathfinder
Options
How did you get an older version? I'm having the same problem with my watch 4
0 Likes
Swoody1973
Pioneer
Options
Delete the existing one from your phone. Then install this older one....https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/galaxy-watch5-plugin/galaxy-watch5-plugin-2... . You will need to reset the watch as it thinks its a new device
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Swoody1973,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced, the developer team is doing their best to solve this issue as fast as possible! Please also send an error report as that would help to resolve the issue faster 😊

Have a good day!

0 Likes
Swoody1973
Pioneer
Options
Had to reset the watch four times in the last week. Sent error report a week ago
0 Likes
Dapp
Pathfinder
Options
When will they release an update? This issue has been happening for over a week for many users!!
0 Likes
Swoody1973
Pioneer
Options
They told me its normally around 30 days!
0 Likes
Swoody1973
Pioneer
Options
They said there is presently nothing logged with the software engineers
0 Likes