Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bixby Routines Button

(Topic created on: 26-08-2022 05:49 AM)
AlxVII
Pioneer
Options
Has the quick toggle been taken off? It's not there anymore and I can't enable it!
8 REPLIES 8
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

May I know which phone model you use?

I use S22+ and in the Settings --> Advance Features, it's possible to toggle on or off Bixby Routine feature.

If you are talking about toggling individual routines on or off, instead of a toggle, there is an option to disable/enable a routine.

Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20220826-071638_Bixby Routines.jpg

MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hi @AlxVII ,

I understand your frustration... 😩 Have you been able to resolve this problem with the @Neo001  hint? 

NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
I'm having the same issue - previously, I could go into quick settings and go directly into Routines. There is a link from the app drawer that goes straight to Bixby Routines, but I liked the toggle! Same for setting Bedtime - can't do that from the quick settings any more because the toggle has gone ☹️. Having to rely on Bixby doing it automatically 😬. We'll see how that goes!
tajsingh
Journeyman
Options
I have the same issue I hope they add the bixby routines button back
MagdalenaPo
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@NinjaRanga , @tajsingh ,

have you already reported this issue in Samsung Members app? If not, please do so: Samsung Members app > Error report and don't forget to attach the log files. 

This will certainly help to solve the problem more faster. 

AlxVII
Pioneer
Options
I didn't mean that button but thx. It's d notification panel quick toggle button that it's missing.
0 Likes
AlxVII
Pioneer
Options
Thx Magdalena, I will!
0 Likes
F19AJW
Pathfinder
Options
Will routine quick panel toggle be returning?

I prefer the option to switch the service off for example when on holiday then back on when needed.

I have specific multiple ones during normal working weeks, I prefer not to switch them off individually when not needed and back on.

The toggle was a perfect option prior to ui5
0 Likes