Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ahh! I didn't realise contactless payment wouldn't work! How 2 leave?

(Topic created on: 27-08-2022 07:59 AM)
Ceoh
Apprentice
Options
I need contactless as I have no physical card. How do I leave the beta!? 
7 REPLIES 7
NinjaRanga
Voyager
Options
You can still use Samsung Wallet instead of Google Wallet if you need contactless on your phone 👍🏻
mark770
Voyager
Options
I've just tried the Samsung/Curve Pay as contactless option and not working in slightest. I noticed in release notes about Google Pay but saw nothing about those noted above.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is what you get with Beta software.
The next update or two may fix it
CODEdragonCal
Navigator
Options
If you go to settings in Members app and select OneUI Beta Programme status, you can withdraw from the program there.

You'll need to use a PC to roll back to stable though using Smart Switch PC. You should probably back your stuff up before doing this. 👍
Christopop
First Poster
Options
Yes strange that samsung said update to latest wallet version but not that even if you did so it wouldn't work anyway. In short, if you need contactless with your phone don't upgrade. Wait for the actual final release.
0 Likes
Juli3n
Hotshot
Options
Samsung Pay should work fine, been using it during all the beta program without problems (I've used it with OneUI 5 betas too yesterday).
AnnaMaz
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

Hello @Ceoh,

As mentioned in the thread - If you would like to continue using contactless payments, you can still use Samsung Wallet instead of Google Pay 🙂  Sadly Google Pay won't work on Beta software, but it will work when the stable version is released.

If you would still like to withdraw from the OneUI Beta Programme please follow @CODEdragonCal instructions 🤗

And if any of you encounter issues with Samsung Wallet during the Beta please report this via the Samsung Members app, so that our developers can fix this 😊

Have a good day!

0 Likes