Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera problems.

(Topic created on: 12-05-2024 08:37 AM)
Phoebe2357
First Poster
Options
Here are two images of the moon. One shot with my S22 Ultra the other with my S24 ultra both at full magnification. Why does S24 look unnaturally golden and with no definition 

Why the yellow tinge. When moon was pale grey.
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Deanbed
Voyager
Options
We're they taken on the same night, settings, exposures etc will have slight changes on cameras even if they are the same brand it's 2 years difference.
0 Likes
Phoebe2357
First Poster
Options
No taken months apart. It's just every picture of the moon looks like the sun for some reason. The camera is normally on automatic maybe that's the problem.
0 Likes
Deanbed
Voyager
Options
Maybe taking into account weather and sun positioning plus time of year. Yes so may settings can make a lot of difference.
Phoebe2357
First Poster
Options
Thanks for taking the time to help
0 Likes
Deanbed
Voyager
Options
No problem, i do understand as I had 2 ultras at one point & they both produced different images, the tech is different in new models only slight upgrades but still differences plus lighting, time of year, weather factors etc. I know as I have slr cameras. Canons & extra lenses etc, the slightest difference in producing can make a lot of difference the final product. Like mixing a cake different ingredients & different measurements equals different taste n texture. Anyhow good luck.
0 Likes