What are you looking for?

annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 
Spring naar oplossing OPGELOST

Oorspronkelijke onderwerp:

Call Recording werkt niet op de Galaxy S9

(Onderwerp aangemaakt op: 14-03-2018 10:14 PM)
39613 Weergaven
Duvelding
Explorer
Opties

Een telefoongesprek wordt maar eenzijdig opgenomen.

Mijn stem wordt opgenomen, de stem van de andere persoon niet. Ongeacht binnenkomend of uitgaand gesprek.

0 Likes
Spring naar oplossing
126 Antwoorden
ianmacd
Explorer
Opties

There's no risk of losing my money by rooting it. On the contrary, it's impossible to utilise the device's full potential without root. One can't even make a decent back-up without it. And, as can be seen from this thread, call recording won't work in many regions without altering the CSC or using root.

0 Likes
chrisichris
Explorer
Opties

Depends where you live - in the UK a rooted mobile is harder to sell on the second-hand market and it voids the warranty!. My backups are just fine - i don't loose anything. If it had more potential don't you think it would have been sold already rooted?

0 Likes
ianmacd
Explorer
Opties

Your back-ups are partial, because without root, no back-up program can read all of the files on the system.

And no, no phone is sold pre-rooted. It's a security hazard for users who don't know what they're doing (which includes plenty of users who think they do).

The interests of Samsung, mainstream users and those who wish to utilise the full power of their device conflict.

0 Likes
chrisichris
Explorer
Opties

As i said - My backups are fine (everything i need) - anyway weren't we all talking about call recording?? , thats all i came here for - not to talk about losing my warranty

0 Likes
Jeroenst
Apprentice
Opties
For me the one big reason to not upgrade my Samsung to android 9 and stay on android 8.
0 Likes
Members_7n5PYwL
First Poster
Opties

Kunt u mij alstublieft helpen? Ik ben op zoek naar de juiste instellingen voor Samsung s9 Android versie 10.

0 Likes
cbakkeren
Pathfinder
Opties

Boldbeast en ACR werken inderdaad niet meer. De app Cube acr werkt wel op de Galaxy s10+, maar niet met oortjes in.  Zie inderstaande link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.catalinagroup.callrecorder&gl=NL 

Dan is er nog de onderstaande mogelijkheid, die ik vond op YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcavuR5qa3U 

0 Likes