Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will The A20e be getting android 11 or one ui 3?

(Topic created on: 18-10-2020 08:39 PM)
PaolFF
Student
Options
Is it?
7 REPLIES 7
Adil7890
Explorer
Options
yes it should be getting as it has only received one of the two software upgrades it will be getting however dont expect it to have all the features that the S20 or S10 series have with One UI 3. As it's a more toned down for the budget devices. Android 11 is the last Android OS update the A20e will be receiving. It will still receive Security updates for some years to come.
PaolFF
Student
Options
do you when it will be coming out in europe?
Adil7890
Explorer
Options
As for the Flagship phones I expect around End of November or December stable release. For A20e when considering last years release date I would expect maybe between May - July 2021
CessnaBroon642
Student
Options
It may receive Android 12 too. I am an A20e owner, and when I myself raised a query, I was told it would.
0 Likes
Adil7890
Explorer
Options
it could yes but more than likely (90%) it will not. The reason to this is that Samsung's update policy states that their phones only receive 2 Android OS updates. This policy has now changed to 3 OS updates with the galaxy S10, note 10, S20. So these devices will reieve 3 Updates. With the A20e being a budget device it will not be able to run anymore than android 12 even the S9 isn't getting Android 11 as it has already had 2 updates
Adil7890
Explorer
Options
The A20e as I said will from what I know not receive android 12. It is not capable to do so
0 Likes
Penumbra-01
Journeyman
Options
we don't know yet, but early to mid 2021 most likely
Sent on my Samsung Galaxy S10 with OneUI 2.0!