Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unbox your tickets

(Topic created on: 04-02-2018 09:16 PM)
Andy2022
Journeyman
Options

Hi, received my s8 from bt on 24 month contract. Excited at ticket offer but after painfully completing the fields Samsung promotions say the email confirmation isnt sufficient. BT dont offer receipts etc so im a bit at a loss. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options

@Andy2022

Maybe give BT a call and see if they can give a better proof of purchase and inform of the trouble you're having claiming the tickets, failing that give Samsung a call and inform them the receipt you got from BT isn't good enough to claim and see if they can do anything for you. Because you can't be left hanging with a genuine claim for the special offer.

Andy2022
Journeyman
Options
Thanks. BT have sent an email with essential information so perhaps that will be the answer, will call Samsung promotions tomorrow
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options

wrote:
Thanks. BT have sent an email with essential information so perhaps that will be the answer, will call Samsung promotions tomorrow

@Andy2022

Yes between them they'll find a solution, enjoy however you end up going to see.

0 Likes
Cathc
First Poster
Options
Sorry I cannot help with that. I have completed the registration for the tickets submitted a receipt from an S8 purchased from Amazon on 29.1.18 - just got an email to say I am not eligible. The offer was even advertised with the phone when I purchased it. Any clues as to why I have been rejected?
0 Likes
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options

@Cathc

The best thing to do is call Samsung and ask them for an explanation on why you've been rejected. 

AntS
Options

@Cathc: Unsure if you've been in touch with them, but contact details for the team for that promo are here: https://offers.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/freetickets/contact