Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy note 7 refund No help from Samsung

(Topic created on: 24-01-2017 02:02 PM)
Samrtphone
Journeyman
Options

Hi, Despite all efforts n more then 70 calls in past 4 months Samsung still not refund my money, even today I contacted them bt more excuses n lie from Samsung. Samsung is company with dishonesty , lack of customers safety n care, pls anyone think twice before buying Samsung products in future, I still got Samsung phone ,Samsung gear,Samsung vr ,Samsung tv n Samsung fridge n Samsung ovens. Am getting rid off all this as soon as possible, Samsung complaint department n customer service n support is simply worst in the world. I can prove that even in court. I ask here for help bt no luck as well. Samsung working practice in uk full of lie n deception. God save rest from this crooks

11 REPLIES 11
EvanRice44
First Poster
Options

I still have a Note 7 if you are interested?

0 Likes
Libanaden
First Poster
Options

I'm having same issue with Samsung they never give you clear answer. Samsung is giving me run around because i don't have recite.  I purchased this phone from a cell phone store that's closed for business. I totally put this phone away somewhere in my home till recently my daughter recovered it and she was playing with the device that was unsafe.  I try to contact Samsung care sevaral message no help. They never give you straight answer. I never got this phone from a carrier but Samsung is accusing me that i got this phone from a carrier which they don't have any proof.  Now I'm taking my case to small claim court. Samsung manufactured this device and they don't want to fix their issues. My ticket number is 4150847820.  Samsung doesn't care about customer service. 

0 Likes