Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore contacts

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 03:56 PM)
Angelo005
Explorer
Options
Hi all, I have a Samsung Galaxy S7. I've recently synced my Samsung phone contacts with Google and now my contacts in my phone have disappeared when I go into contacts and set to show contacts from phone there's nothing there if I set it to show contacts from Google they all come back again how do I restore or transfer contacts from Google back to my Samsung phone.
7 REPLIES 7
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Hello Angelo005 Try to get the s7 to your new phone 📱 and do a "quick share " and selec5 contacts. and go on your Google account and import your contacts to phone or Sim.
Angelo005
Explorer
Options
Hi, thanks but I've got no idea how to do that
0 Likes
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Is asy.
-Go to your google account on your old phone and select the folder from Google drive account that has your contacts and once you found them you can simply import them or restore. Once they are back on your contacts phone app simpli go on the drop down menu and tap the quick share button and connect with your new phone. the old and new phone will ask you to pair together. After that you will be asked what do you want to transfer from apps to pictures music contacts even passwords.
0 Likes
Angelo005
Explorer
Options
it somehow imported VCF file it's gone into my one drive now. but it says it can only have 100 contacts so I've still got some missing. I press save it's saved I go back into my phone the phone it's set to to view phone contacts from phone, not Gmail or anywhere else, and there's still nothing there

0 Likes
Angelo005
Explorer
Options
right, I somehow exported my contacts from Gmail then imported it then sent it to my internal phone and to my one drive, they appeared in my contact list, they were all there and then while I was scrolling through my contacts they disappeared!! I've done it three times now and contacts just keep disappearing!! I have this 3 times and saved the VCF file. I've got three of them now in my One Drive saved but every time I transfer it to phone as I'm scrolling through the contacts the contacts disappear. and I think it's got something to do with syncing. because last night I was syncing my phone and I think something to do with Syncing done that. My phone numbers disappeared it's got something to do with synchronisation that setup on the phone.
Please if anyone can help resolve this I'll be very grateful thank you all for Reading this
0 Likes
Angelo005
Explorer
Options
I haven't got a new phone!
0 Likes
Angelo005
Explorer
Options
I actually transferred my contacts from Samsung tablet recycle bin (Samsung s7 still running Android 8, recycle bin in newer software) and I shared them with my device via Bluetooth, and they transferred...But as I was scrolling through my contacts before my very eyes they all disappeared again!! I had to set "View contacts from Google" instead of my phone in contact settings. It's something to do with syncing I've got to many things I'm syncing my phone with I need to stop some of them. any more ideas guys?
0 Likes