Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Processing Failed

(Topic created on: 01/10/18 11:53)
Options
Other Smartphones

Today at 2 AM my Samsung S8 started notifying me every few minutes that my Samsung account session had expired. After getting Processing Failed after my attempt to enter my password I found out, much to my dismay, I could not turn off the notification sound, even when I went into System Apss and actually turned it off.

Now, whenever I go to use my phone and every few minutes, it notifies me with a loud tone that my Samsung account session has expired. I tried resetting my password, which works everywhere except my phone...you guess it: Processing Failed. It would not bother me, but for some reason I can not turn of the notification sound that plays every few minutes. 

Now let me make myself clear, I do not care about my Samsung account. Not one bit. If there is a way to remove the app from my phone, please tell me: I will gladly delete my account here too. All I want is a phone that does not play notfication sounds every few minutes.

Soon to be former customer,

Thank you.

59 REPLIES 59
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones
Unfortunately, signing into Samsung account didn't last long. Now my phone won't accept my new password in Samsung account on my phone and is not syncing properly on my gmail app. Back to square one 😞
0 Likes
Observer
Options
Other Smartphones

Like other replies i have had the same fault overthe last 2 days.

In desperation I reset the phone to original settings. This kept my info but reset the phone. As a result a few changes I had made were lost BUT it did solve the problem, however it seems that the Samsung Account was also deleted. Still no more annoying constant pints from the phone.

0 Likes
Options
Other Smartphones

I have managed to resolve the issue (touchwood) by signing in to my samsung acc from my laptop, inputting some basic personal info DOB etc and then turning off 2 stel verification. Then signing in from my phone. Not the securest solution. But stopped the constant notifocations for me 

0 Likes
Options
Other Smartphones

I had the same problem starting yesterday. Did the safe mode start up, no joy. Logged into Samsung account on PC and after accepting their new terms and agreements, finally managed to log in on my phone and hey presto, annoying notifications have stopped. Hope it works for you as well

0 Likes
Options
Other Smartphones

Same here.  From about 2am, non stop,  can't stop it

0 Likes
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

This is driving me insane, have had to have my phone on silent since yesterday  

0 Likes
Options
Other Smartphones
Doesn't seem to be a fix online - think this will have to be patched by Samsung
0 Likes
Options
Other Smartphones

I had the same issue. Logged on with my PC. Reset the password and then logged on thru my phone. No longer says that processing failed *****e. 

0 Likes
Options
Other Smartphones

My phone keeps coming up with Samsung account expired every few minutes. I have tried to log in it says processing failed. I changed password and the same happens. I have read forums with say turn sync off which I have tried. Tried logging in the Samsung member but it takes me back to the page that says processing failed

0 Likes
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I tried accessing member app to log the bug, however the log in/processing failed screen kept popping up not allowing me to use anything in the app!! So after creating a log in to this community, to advise of this. I went back to the annoying log in/processing failed screen and this allowed me to put in the same password as the community site my - Samsung password. All fixed. Appears you need to have your details stored/verified elsewhere I.e. community  page before the log in/processing failed screen accepts your actual password! 

0 Likes