Support

Open search

Processing Failed

Highlighted
First Poster
Unfortunately, signing into Samsung account didn't last long. Now my phone won't accept my new password in Samsung account on my phone and is not syncing properly on my gmail app. Back to square one :(
Highlighted
Observer

Like other replies i have had the same fault overthe last 2 days.

In desperation I reset the phone to original settings. This kept my info but reset the phone. As a result a few changes I had made were lost BUT it did solve the problem, however it seems that the Samsung Account was also deleted. Still no more annoying constant pints from the phone.

Highlighted

I have managed to resolve the issue (touchwood) by signing in to my samsung acc from my laptop, inputting some basic personal info DOB etc and then turning off 2 stel verification. Then signing in from my phone. Not the securest solution. But stopped the constant notifocations for me 

Highlighted

I had the same problem starting yesterday. Did the safe mode start up, no joy. Logged into Samsung account on PC and after accepting their new terms and agreements, finally managed to log in on my phone and hey presto, annoying notifications have stopped. Hope it works for you as well

Highlighted

Same here.  From about 2am, non stop,  can't stop it

Highlighted
First Poster

This is driving me insane, have had to have my phone on silent since yesterday  

Highlighted
Doesn't seem to be a fix online - think this will have to be patched by Samsung
Highlighted

I had the same issue. Logged on with my PC. Reset the password and then logged on thru my phone. No longer says that processing failed *****e. 

Highlighted

My phone keeps coming up with Samsung account expired every few minutes. I have tried to log in it says processing failed. I changed password and the same happens. I have read forums with say turn sync off which I have tried. Tried logging in the Samsung member but it takes me back to the page that says processing failed

Highlighted
First Poster

I tried accessing member app to log the bug, however the log in/processing failed screen kept popping up not allowing me to use anything in the app!! So after creating a log in to this community, to advise of this. I went back to the annoying log in/processing failed screen and this allowed me to put in the same password as the community site my - Samsung password. All fixed. Appears you need to have your details stored/verified elsewhere I.e. community  page before the log in/processing failed screen accepts your actual password!