Support

Open search

Oreo beta program galaxy s8 how do I sign up where and when

Highlighted
SOLVED
Pathfinder

I have seen a lot of post on various sites stating that the oreo beta update program starts on the 31st of October, what I want to know is how do I sign up for the program, and where, as these various sites have said you need to go onto the galaxy app store and download the beta up, I've tried this and can not find it anywhere, if anyone has any idea please help.

Thank you in advance 

PF
236 REPLIES 236
Highlighted

Update......

They have stopped people registering for the beta because basically they have been inundated with requests and cannot cope....they state they are workimg closely with google to resolve this...it should be in the samsung members app under news and tips it should be a link to register and they have urged me to keep checking but they hope it can be reinstated soon.....i made my feelings clear that a company such as samsung should not be having minor problems like this and it should be better. 

Highlighted

@FERNEEX wrote:

Just read your post but where do I need to go to, to actually sign up and be a part of the beta program, I've registered my device, so just wandering where the link is  or. The page I need to go to, to register intrest

Highlighted
Thats what im saying the sing up link for the beta programme will be in the Samsung members app. You download that from google play them log in with your samsung account details. The link for the programme will be located in the news and tips section of that app but as iv mentioned samsunh have stopped taking registrations for the time being.
Highlighted
Well no one in the states or anywhere else has reported having it yet and Samsung still haven't officially confirmed anything so they can't have been inundated......
Highlighted

Now I know where to look nice one thank you hope gets sorted ASAP, and I agree Samsung should be on the ball with this again thank you 👍

PF
Highlighted

Was they unindated for the program in the UK 

PF
Highlighted
They must have been yes.
Highlighted
Do you know if for the UK it would only be for unlocked models?
Highlighted

I ask, as I've been trying most of the day going in and out of the app and not seen anything I even tried just arfter midnight and nothing showed 

PF
Highlighted

Im really not sure atall. I think all you can do it keep a close eye on things. 

Top Liked Authors