Support

Open search

Oreo beta program galaxy s8 how do I sign up where and when

Highlighted
Explorer
Here here 👍👏👏
Highlighted
Pathfinder

Just read your post but where do I need to go to, to actually sign up and be a part of the beta program, I've registered my device, so just wandering where the link is  or. The page I need to go to, to register intrest

PF
Highlighted
First Poster

I would like to know as well please can't find anything on the members app

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Ive not seen anything on the site yet, but I just read a post on flipbord saying the oreo program will be released in Korea, united States, and United kingdom sometime this week, so it could be any time this week, I hope this has helped. I also hope this is true, because it's great having great hardware but if you don't have the software to compliment it seems a bit of a dud

PF
Explorer

Im going to contact support to find out whats going on. 

Highlighted
Pathfinder

I did that yesterday via this app using the live chat option, they could not give me a straight answer, if have any luck let us know, and if you find out how to get on the beta program let us know as well👍

PF
Highlighted
Pathfinder

Gah I wish they'd just announce an announcement at least I've got Samsung+, Samsung members and I've got the beta programme app which I am checking endlessly 😂😂

Highlighted
Pathfinder

I just called customer support service, and the person I spoke to did not have any details or time frame 😂

Anoying

PF
Highlighted
Explorer
I will do my friend as soon as i hear. Had a busy day rushed off my feet. Lol
Highlighted
Pathfinder

Thank you👍

PF
Top Liked Authors