Support

Open search

Oreo beta program galaxy s8 how do I sign up where and when

Highlighted
SOLVED
Pathfinder

I have seen a lot of post on various sites stating that the oreo beta update program starts on the 31st of October, what I want to know is how do I sign up for the program, and where, as these various sites have said you need to go onto the galaxy app store and download the beta up, I've tried this and can not find it anywhere, if anyone has any idea please help.

Thank you in advance 

PF
236 REPLIES 236
Highlighted
Here here 👍👏👏

Just read your post but where do I need to go to, to actually sign up and be a part of the beta program, I've registered my device, so just wandering where the link is  or. The page I need to go to, to register intrest

PF
Highlighted

I would like to know as well please can't find anything on the members app

Highlighted

Ive not seen anything on the site yet, but I just read a post on flipbord saying the oreo program will be released in Korea, united States, and United kingdom sometime this week, so it could be any time this week, I hope this has helped. I also hope this is true, because it's great having great hardware but if you don't have the software to compliment it seems a bit of a dud

PF
Highlighted

Im going to contact support to find out whats going on. 

Highlighted

I did that yesterday via this app using the live chat option, they could not give me a straight answer, if have any luck let us know, and if you find out how to get on the beta program let us know as well👍

PF
Highlighted

Gah I wish they'd just announce an announcement at least I've got Samsung+, Samsung members and I've got the beta programme app which I am checking endlessly 😂😂

Highlighted

I just called customer support service, and the person I spoke to did not have any details or time frame 😂

Anoying

PF
Highlighted
I will do my friend as soon as i hear. Had a busy day rushed off my feet. Lol
Highlighted

Thank you👍

PF
Top Liked Authors