Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

N910f

(Topic created on: 27-02-2024 01:34 PM)
stan41
Apprentice
Options
My n910f has stopped working, bought a new battery thinking it had failed, but still not working, charger and cable is fine as it charges my tablet.
Any suggestions 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Sorry to hear that. And you're certain the new battery won't take any charge? When plugged in, do you see any battery icon? If you don't see a battery icon or charging light then it could be your screen? Is the battery an authentic Samsung battery or 3rd party replacement? Have you tried connecting the device to a PC or laptop, does it show up in devices?
If the device is totally unresponsive then Is it worth taking to a Samsung service centre so they can inspect it? Maybe it contains irreplaceable photos etc that haven't been backed up. You'll need to weigh up the pros and cons I'm afraid and make a decision from there. Good luck.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
0 Likes
stan41
Apprentice
Options
Will not switch on even when plugged in
0 Likes
Solution
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Sorry to hear that. And you're certain the new battery won't take any charge? When plugged in, do you see any battery icon? If you don't see a battery icon or charging light then it could be your screen? Is the battery an authentic Samsung battery or 3rd party replacement? Have you tried connecting the device to a PC or laptop, does it show up in devices?
If the device is totally unresponsive then Is it worth taking to a Samsung service centre so they can inspect it? Maybe it contains irreplaceable photos etc that haven't been backed up. You'll need to weigh up the pros and cons I'm afraid and make a decision from there. Good luck.
stan41
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for your quick response,
I used several different chargers to no avail, so took your advice and plug into laptop, came up with unknown device and after about 5 mins phone came to life and has now updated.
Thanks again
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
Wow! Excellent news. It could of been in such a low state of charge that it needed that 5 minutes to come to life. Who knows but at least its working!
0 Likes