Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

lost network and unable to send text after update Feb 3 2018

(Topic created on: 06-02-2018 02:35 PM)
zulifar
Student
Options

I had problem with my Unlocked Note 8 on verizon network after got update on Saturday Feb 3rd 2018

I lost my network, reset network and no help, chat with samsung support, and did factory reset, and my network came back, and next day i realize i cannot send text, but i received text ok.

any one have the same problem ?

how to undo the update ?

any help will appreciated

Thank You.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
zulifar
Student
Options
My service is Unlimited, just went to verizon today and the problems is from the phone update glich firmware N950U1UEU3BRA5 , so i just change my phone.
i hope there no one experienced like me.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options

@zulifar

If you're receiving texts ok then it suggests it could allowance related, do you have enough allowance or credit to send the text? Also try a manual roam, which is basically going into mobile networks and try joining another network, it'll fail obviously, once it's failed reconnect to your own network, and that'll update your network connection, try that and see if it helps.

Solution
zulifar
Student
Options
My service is Unlimited, just went to verizon today and the problems is from the phone update glich firmware N950U1UEU3BRA5 , so i just change my phone.
i hope there no one experienced like me.
0 Likes
John4Oh
Helping Hand
Options

@zulifar

That's good news you got a new phone and got to the root of the issue, thanks for the update.