Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

LCD Screen has three opaque/Transparent Bands - Commoon Fault - Please Samsung we pay £500 4 Fone- HRLP!

(Topic created on: 28-06-2017 09:32 PM)
S7MullofKintyre
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

So I have been given an S7 hand me down by my family, the phone works perfectly, no singal problems, diagnostics are clear, but there is an irritating problem wrong with the Screen LCD, if the phone is used permaently at HIGHEST brightness - no feint horizontal banding, if used on low brightness/automatic mode, the banding is about 1cm in thickness and related to bightness of display. Phone is stock UK version and few monts old unlokced factory sim free

DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0027.JPG

I have looked at all the forums onloine and it seemss tnat this feight bandoig problem is due to faulty chip/graphics and a very coommon fault in the sloght;y older version and Samsung re actully replacing them in USA and some in UK Can comeone advoce what I shou;d do, s roghtnbank #to my iPhone 6S and I hate iOS, I need my andrpoid back, if this experience'testring' Samsung aftersales is anywhere near Apple's then I will remain a big fan and new advocate!

Pleae help -= 

SAMSUNG UK WHAT DO I DO MY FAVOURITE PHONE IS SHOING OPAQUE/DARK/TRANSPRENTBANDS ON SCREENS,

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Other Smartphones
The phone is covered by a 24 month manufacturing warranty.

Find your most local Samsung Service Centre location and submit it for a diagnostic is my advice.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Other Smartphones
The phone is covered by a 24 month manufacturing warranty.

Find your most local Samsung Service Centre location and submit it for a diagnostic is my advice.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help.