Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

I am having an issue with my note FE, please help me

(Topic created on: 05-06-2018 10:50 AM)
Katori142
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Hello everyone i am having an issue with playing music on my device. It is weird and i have no idea why it is happening. When i playing music on my galaxy note FE with my earpiece there are always some random static noise. It is random and not frequently. It is hard to be spotted and can be heard easily when playing instrumental song. It sound like the static noise when click next song. ( i believe most of us heard this noise when click next song atleast once). The weird thing is, it only happens when my screen is on and wifi is enabled ( using wifi) . with screen off and wifi on, it won't happen. using mobile data instead of wifi, it also won't happen. It is clearly an software issue. And i think peoples will never notice it or just don't care because it is not a big problem. Because this static noise is very short, small, random, not frequently and in my case, only happens when wifi is enabled and screen on.

Does anyone have same issue as mine ?. 

Thanks for reading. And sorry for my bad english. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Katori142
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

@TracyR wrote:

Hey @Katori142

Can you let me know where you're based as the Note FE was not released in the UK/EU.

:womanhappy:

I am from Vietnam.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TracyR
Options
Other Smartphones

Hey @Katori142

Can you let me know where you're based as the Note FE was not released in the UK/EU.

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
Solution
Katori142
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

@TracyR wrote:

Hey @Katori142

I am from Vietnam.

View solution in context

0 Likes
TracyR
Options
Other Smartphones

Thanks! 

As the Note FE was not sold in the EU then I'd strongly recommend you getting in touch with your local Samsung Support.

Find them HERE.

Say "hello!" and

Introduce Yourself, or virtually hangout in the Samsung Lounge

0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
Other Smartphones
Are you using Bluetooth or wired earphones or is it through the phone speaker or all of the options?
0 Likes