Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Line on S21FE , SAMSUNG ignoring s21FE

(Topic created on: a week ago)
Nikhiljoseph
Student
Options

20 Minutes a green line appeared on my samsung s21Fe phone. It hasnt been dropped or doesnt have any physical damage. For the past two weeks ive been seeing news online about lines appearing on samsung S21 series. So because of this i was holding the software update. So without any update or without any damage the line just magically appeared which was very weird. I looked up online about this and found that free screen replacement was available and i contactet a service center and they said s21 series are included except for s21Fe . I dont understand why samsung is ignoring s21FE or the fans edition. Is this a warning to the present customers and the future customers that they should not buy the FANS EDITION because they will never give such support for something that is caused by samsung. This free screen replacement is only available till april 30th 2024. Today is april 23. Im coming from ONEPLUS and i was loving samsung until now. oneplus had this issue and they replaced the screen for all their phones while samsung is denying proper support for their less expensive model of the s21 series. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This depends on if it's software related.
If you go into the phone dialer and dial *#0*#
You will see at the top three test cards.
Going into these, does the line dissappear?

Also try wiping the Partition Cashe on phone as well

Could still be just a software issue.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Wiping the Partition Cashe clears out a lot of old or corrupted information that can cause issues

Follow the steps below. You must follow every step and you should be done in about a minute

Turn off your phone.

Connect your phone with a USB cable
to PC or another Samsung mobile

You will see the charging icon on your screen.
Wait till it shows charging with battery percentage.

Next, press and hold the Volume up and Side key simultaneously.
You can press the volume up button just before the Side key.
The Samsung Logo followed by
Samsung Galaxy appears on the
screen.

At this point, release the keys
Phone will boot into Android Recovery mode

In Android recovery mode, using Volume keys, choose "Wipe Cache
Partition" .
Use the power button to accept that.
You will then see its cleared.

Then the top option, reboot phone.
Press the power button to reboot the phone and then sign in normally
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Its odd samsung are doing a free repair for green and pink lines on the s21 and s22 after 6.0 update if you live in India but not anywhere else.
G G
Robin999
Big Cheese
Options
https://www.sammobile.com/news/green-line-issue-galaxy-phones-one-ui-6-1-update/

Hopefully Samsung will sort this for you and all users concerned.
Nikhiljoseph
Student
Options

Unfortunately screen replacement is the only solution to this. Samsung ignoring a fan edition for screen replacement is absurd . Im done with samsung in my life.i was actually loving this phone now i will not even let anyone in my family to ever buy a samsung phone again. The funniest part is that i forced my manager to buy the same phone now im praying that his phone wont be affected

0 Likes