Support

Open search

Dual messenger on j7 WHY NOT S8?

Highlighted
Explorer

Why not put this cool feature on S8 dual sim too?

It's on the J7 max.

I wonder how long it will take for someone to notice this let alone follow it through

48 REPLIES 48
Highlighted

That's graeat! Can't wait for the Firmware update! 

Highlighted

is this info legit ?

since DualMessenger is a first poster ? if this is true, it would be a great news.

Highlighted

@Bakpau: I'm looking into whether it's legit with my contacts in the Software folks - and will confirm for you guys either way. Hope it is legit though! :robothappy:

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

Hi all. I can confirm that it's legit. We're unable to give a timescale, and there may be some local variation, but I'd advise keeping a lookout for updates coming your way.

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

I have a few other cool update suggestions to improve useability.

Allowing photo or video filename to be date and time e.g. 20170918120833001.jpg

Yyyymmddhhmmssxxx.jpg

Year month day hour minute second imagenumber.

This helps prevent future file overwriting and also sorting. 

Highlighted

If i may say something, i have a problem with Dual Messenger as i explained in new topic, Facebook and Messenger keeps crashing after i completed Bixby conf, when i enable them in Dual Messenger, i would be thankfull for some advices

Highlighted
great news, thanks a bunch, a confirmation is good enough, the update will come eventually, yay~
ps: please don't disable/remove secure folder since it has its own purposes.
Highlighted
I've had 2 updates recently and do messenger....... WHEN???
Highlighted

I wanted to ask if the S7 Edge will get this update and also the S8 & S8+(Plus) & S7

It would be nice to see this awesome feature in these phones and the future phones. 

Please consider please.  :robothappy:

Highlighted

Is there any news for the update? We are eagerly waiting for dual messenger in S8 plus

Top Liked Authors