Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera

(Topic created on: 20-08-2017 10:04 PM)
Jacqui72
First Poster
Options
My camera want focus .. but works ok when front faced.. anyone get any idea what could be wrong
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In similar threads this was advised @Jacqui72

"Let's all try a hardware test: go over to your dial pad and type in *#0*#, this will bring up a number of tests.
Front Camera: Select Front Cam, align your phone and tap to take a photo. Review the quality of the photo and let us know the results. You can then tap the screen to return to the LCD test screen.
Back Camera: Select Mega Cam. Align your phone and tap the ‘capture’ icon to take a photo. Verify that the flash works during this as well. Review the photo and let us know the results
."

You could also have a diagnostic run on the phone via a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Location. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Jacqui72
First Poster
Options

Hi I did the rest and results are still the same back camera is still blurry .. but I find if I tap the back of phone as I take a pic .. it goes back to normal ... but still this souldn't be happening with a nee phone

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I agree the Camera should be working @Jacqui72

As I mentioned either a Samsung Service Location can help or go back to the source that supplied it. 

Some have a Cooling Off period in which a phone can be swapped out. 

A phone supplied by Samsung has a 30 day window. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Jacqui72
First Poster
Options

Yeh i phoned samsung services they advised a factory  reset which I did but didn't work ..  so I will have to take it to a samsung repair centre I've had it since end of may so nt long really

0 Likes
DRUIDDOODE
Voyager
Options

Hi if you hold your camera over a book or near an object and then tap on your screen.will it focus then or focus at all by tapping on the screen and just double check the back of the device that there is no smere over the lense

DRUID DOODE
0 Likes