Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are your views on S21 Series

(Topic created on: 15-01-2021 08:21 AM)
Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
I feel it is S20 under the new body. No major changes that I can see. I was looking forward to changomy phone after S10+ but not sure anymore. No SD card and memory of 512 max. My s10+ is 1TB 
17 REPLIES 17
Andy3
Voyager
Options
you can if you want connect a ssd or flash drive to the s10. all you need is usb c to usb adaptor. makes your phone big but if you only want to watch the odd film then its OK. face it we only use sd card for storage so of for pics you taken only.. things like music, films stuff like that we all stream. Netflix, amazon prime etc etc
0 Likes
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
no sd card slot, and Google photos (that i use for all photos and videos) are going to be limited and no power charger in the box or headphones and with the same premium price
hmm that needs a lot of thinking before buying this phone
Andy3
Voyager
Options
storage on iPhone is more expensive and one plus is a worse phone. you can use ssd or flash drive
Andy3
Voyager
Options
you already have a charger from the device you use now. to not include a charger is to stop your old charge going into landfill. we all keep old chargers for a while when we get a new phone but throw them away in the end
Warrior145
Journeyman
Options
the new leads that come with the phone are USB C to USB C so any phone older then an S20 you have to throw way the lead or buy a brick with USB C
0 Likes
mjet666
First Poster
Options
or just use your regular lead from your s10 for example
0 Likes
MartynaK
Beta Moderator
Beta Moderator
Options

@Brunswick,

Not all changes and improvements have already been presented for the S21 series.

Models are still under development :).
I think the best time to make a decision about a possible purchase will be after the device is officially available on the market.

As your post does not relate to the S10 Beta, next time it would be better if you could post this type of posts in the Samsung Community, not here.

The beta community was created for users to show their feedbacks and suggestions and for developers to be able to improve existing devices and their systems.
Also, when posting on official Samsung Community, your post will not disappear after the Beta program ends and you will be able to get feedback from more users 😊.

Brunswick
Pathfinder
Options
Well I only posted here since there was not activity in beta community. I thought it will engage ppl. Which I think it did seeing from so many responses 🤓