Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal problems with s21ultra

(Topic created on: 20-12-2021 03:41 PM)
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Are any others having signal issues with the s21ultra our mast is only a 5 minute walk from us yet we get almost zero signal al here is due isn't confined to home the signal is low where I go the phone is great in other areas of use ie: camera wifi use at home but not as a phone wherever I am sensitivity is useless sadly 
36 REPLIES 36
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
Pre ordered from Samsung website before release Nic this ones the 512gb model
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I thought the tensor chip was made by Samsung or something along those lines...
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
The issue here is with the Samsung 5123b modem combined with Exynos 2100 chip.

Well documented across the web and multiple posts in Samsung Members yet Samsung failing to acknowledge it and you cannot get to speak to anyone who has half a brain cell within Samsung who can actually acknowledge it.

Samsung only take notice when devices get sent back for refund. Once they have your money, they don't care.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Yes, my comment was about the modem not the chip my friend.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's more of a compatibility issue as not everyone has it.
Depends on the network as well.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I got both of mine in June / July and realised within the first week that there are issues.

I spent many weeks battling with Samsung Shop, I should have returned them for refund.

Isn't hindsight wonderful?

These are DREADFUL, poor quality devices and certainly not flagship. I'm currently dealing with Customer Solutions and Customer Escalations before we toddle off to court over these devices.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
More and more are reporting it.

With so many working from home and using WiFi, there will be many others who have yet to realise what problems these devices have.....

Wait till we all go back to work ...

They are fine if you live in a city with very strong 4g and even 5g. For the rest, the issues are there
0 Likes
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
I'm on EE no issues with the network my s8 works fine using the same sim card
0 Likes
G0UDG
Voyager
Options
That doesn't work this is a documented issue with the antenna and modem in the phone I've been doing some digging meself and found posts by other members about this issue Nic has confirmed this Steve
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not sure about UK but Samsung uses the Qualcomm's latest X60 5G in US.
0 Likes