Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

S21 Ultra Can we change App Drawer to scroll Vertically πŸ“œ

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 06:45 PM)
roshanhegde333
Explorer
Options
Hi Guys,

I have recently upgraded from Oneplus to Samsung S21 Ultra and was wondering if somehow we can make the app drawer to scroll vertically instead of the current horizontal scroll. 

Any ideas welcome. 

Thanks. 
26 REPLIES 26
M0dMaster TBK
First Poster
Options

You will need the home up app as of 2/25

0 Likes
ceeohjay
Apprentice
Options

just switched from Huawei and love everything but the fact there is no vertical scrolling option. so annoying

0 Likes
Mussels
Student
Options

This feature is available now, at least on my S22 ultra.

It's buried away in the "Good Lock" app on the galaxy store, under the settings  home up -> home screen -> "apps list" (tap to alter settings, toggle for on/off)

ceeohjay
Apprentice
Options

ooo I checked this out, it's great thank you!  but do you know how to get rid of the priority apps bit at the top? 

0 Likes
Mussels
Student
Options

Not yet sorry - i was using nova launcher and had bugs with it and google reminders so I went on a spree of 'fixing' the stock launcher - found this thread seeking help and not finding it, and a far-too-long badly titled youtube video showing the good lock option fixed it

0 Likes
ceeohjay
Apprentice
Options
that's no worries, the good lock option is great, just the priority apps bit is just a bit ugly imo πŸ˜…
0 Likes
Robin1976
First Poster
Options

I would avoid Nova launcher. they were sold top an analytics company kind of ruining the experience.

0 Likes