Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 5g Android 14 UI 6

(Topic created on: 20-11-2023 02:34 PM)
Capman
Explorer
Options
Is the Android 14 UI 6 been delayed for S21 5g because the release date was meant to be today and my phone is not finding any updates telling me its on latest os ive got the UK BTU Version 
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The list that was published by certain websites was not correct
I'm not aware of any official updated list as yet
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @Capman  The original schedule was pulled,need to expect delays with that timetable. https://www.androidcentral.com/apps-software/one-ui-6-android-14-release-schedule 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
It hasn't started on your series yet, today the S22 series where getting it from today as the beta testers got it last week.
0 Likes
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
It's always such a mismatch, apple have many different phones with different processors yet manage to release a major version globally to all android is the pits.
0 Likes
NotDominic
Journeyman
Options
Mate apple has pretty much made less models ever than Samsung has in the last year, calm down a bit
NaughtyButNice69
Pathfinder
Options
Where did I specify Samsung in my post. ANDROID!
0 Likes
Averyy
Apprentice
Options
Just proves their point more tbh, Iphones hardware is practically the same, android has such a variety and different skins, it's the camera situation but with the OS lmao
Averyy
Apprentice
Options
Fr
Piper123
Maestro
Options
S23 Series and S22 Series currently being rolled out.

Expect S21 series to be imminent but perhaps not immediate. Maybe over the next 2 to 4 weeks is my best estimate without official sources.
0 Likes