Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems again with Samsung global goals.

(Topic created on: 06-06-2021 01:37 PM)
Dasyurid
Apprentice
Options
Got the new Samsung s21 ultra and, as it is a good cause that can help make a difference with little to no effort from me, I set the phone up with the Samsung global goals app and all the relevent permissions. The issue I am having is that I am not seeing any adverts most of the time and when I do see them in the updates section or on my charge screen I can't actually view them or even tap on them. I can tap the install button on some that do show for a crypto currency app which is one of only 2 ads I am shown and from that I earned a penny. I had this issue with my previous phone which was a note 10 which was resolved though not by me or by any advice from support though support did thank me for reporting my issue. Now as it stands I am being bombarded by a single advert on my charge screen and I am not earning money like I did in the past on my note 10 which is pretty much rendering the app pointless or at least having the ads enabled given I am not able to view anything more than the ad link and earn money for good causes. Does anybody know how to fix this issue and is it a setting issue I have overlooked despite agreeing to all the permissions asked for when setting up the app. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times to no avail any other suggestions are welcome.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I had the same after two weeks using it and gave up on it in the end. It's simpler to just donate through Google Play store to the same charities I supported anyway rather than messing with Global Goals.
0 Likes
Dasyurid
Apprentice
Options
Yeah I do still donate but it was a good way to just boost my donations beyond what I can normally afford given I can just swipe through a few ads while I listen to an audiobook when relaxing and phone is on charge.