Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneUI 6.0

(Topic created on: 09-12-2023 10:09 PM)
Ady_484d
Explorer
Options
Hello when would the ONEUI 6.0 be released for UK s21 ultra? Any info please? 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ady_484d  One UI 6.0 has started rolling out for the S21 range, they are released in batches.  It seems though that Network supplied devices were first in line this time.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GC74
Navigator
Options
Already released for some, I received it not too long ago. Check on Monday.
Ady_484d
Explorer
Options
I bought mine directly from Samsung UK of that makes any difference.. Just started downloading the firmware from sammobile. G998BOXM9FWK2 or should I wait for it to be offered by samsung 🤔
0 Likes
Ady_484d
Explorer
Options
Thanks 😊 will do.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This question has been asked several times today. Did you search before posting your question?
0 Likes
Ady_484d
Explorer
Options
No I thought that's why its a forum with an edit button to ask. If I did search I wouldn't ask. Did you answer other users?
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yes, several times today and several more times this week.

As a regular responder it can get frustrating having to answer the same question over and over when a quick search would give you the answer you wanted without having to wait 😀
0 Likes
Ady_484d
Explorer
Options
Nice one. So why bother replying then?
Rikujin
Voyager
Options

The problem is that when a new post appears, the other ones scroll down, down and down.

If those are asking different  questions, then they will dissappear and people, specially on the Web, will desapear on other page...

That's why should good to try to look on other post if our doubts have been asked before.