marrrgaretttt
Explorer
Options
Wow great zoom 🙂
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
That picture is nothing short of brilliant. Fantastic timing but I feel a little sorry for the real bird hoping to make a big impression on his or her potential new partner. I guess we have all had those zero interest moments...🤣🤣👍
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
More likely to have been scoping it as prey, we have 3 red kites regularly riding thermals above our house. They pick off birds even slightly smaller that go near them ridiculously quickly
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
We have buzzards riding the thermals above our house antikythera especially on sunny hot days but we also have crows nests and if any buzzard dares make the mistake of straying too near to any such nest an attack squadron of four to six crows will angrily take off in formation and attack and torment the buzzard until it has no choice but to leave the area. Crows take no prisoners believe me and often spin the buzzard through 90 degrees or so mid air after dive bombing into it fiercely despite the size and weight difference. Nature is amazing and captivating and the zoom on my S21 Ultra now gives me a chance to get closer to and more involved with it. 👍👍
0 Likes