Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received the stable release of andriod 12 with one UI4

(Topic created on: 15-11-2021 06:37 PM)
Bloodierrain
Pioneer
Options
I just got my new andruod 12 with one UI 4 downloading its the stable version not the beta version I'm on samsung galaxy s21 plus 5g 128gb on ee in the uk 
21 REPLIES 21
Stonecold65
Pioneer
Options
Can you use Google pay as I just got the update but still can't use g pay. Saying its not got security certificate.
Bloodierrain
Pioneer
Options
You need to download the security patch level November go to phone settings about phone software info then click Google play or pay security patch and it should update for you and that will sort it
0 Likes
Skybiz
Pathfinder
Options
I have the same problem, Google pay will have to do a security update to allow you to use Google Pay with ANDROID 12
Bloodierrain
Pioneer
Options
You either have to update the security patch level or update Google play services turn phone off and on again there are bound to be bugs at first but it will sort itself
0 Likes
Jaspa
First Poster
Options
Had my update on EE S21 5G yesterday, outside of the beta program.
0 Likes
Bloodierrain
Pioneer
Options
Yea got mine to last night and I didn't apply for beta so got the stable version noticed a couple of bugs Facebook messenger kicks me off every now and then sometimes there are frame rate issues when changing apps but apart from that all good I'm on EE to
0 Likes
Bloodierrain
Pioneer
Options
Yea I have the s21 plus 5g got it more or less the second it was released lol I had a few bugs kicked from certain apps and a couple of strange screen glitches but as time goes by its getting more and more stable I do feel they could have waited for a few more weeks to iron out but it does look good and I'm sure we will get bug fixes in upcoming updates and the grammar thing is good too lol hope your phone is cool to
0 Likes
interior7
Explorer
Options
Trying to get the Beta version of Android 12 on my Note 20 ultra 5g
0 Likes
interior7
Explorer
Options
Can anyone help me to try the Beta Version
0 Likes
Bloodierrain
Pioneer
Options
What phone do you have the stable official version is out now for qualifying models the beta program is over so you won't be offered it and there is no way to download it officially
0 Likes