Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not able to make or receive phone calls on my S21 Ultra from my Windows 10 PC as advertised !

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 12:21 PM)
jkalltheway
Pioneer
Options

For the life of me, I'm not able to make or receive phone calls via my Win10 PC. I learnt that phone call management is only possible if the phone is connected to the PC via Bluetooth (not just the same WiFi).  My phone is connected to the PC via WiFi (Your Phone app) and paired via BT.  But when I click on the 'connect' button for BT, my PC shows my S21U to be 'connected' but only for a few seconds;  and on my phone, it keeps saying 'cannot connect'.

However, I'm still able to send/receive files via the 'send files' or 'receive files' option (by right-clicking on my PC's BT icon on the taskbar); the other notifications like SMSes etc I can see on the Phone Companion app. But calls just do not work. Really frustrating !

12 REPLIES 12
Brutefiend
First Poster
Options

What worked for me after struggling for ages with this issue was to turn focus Assist OFF. Just search Focus Assist in windows search bar! Good luck!

Screenshot_20210523-144814_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210523-144824_Settings.jpg

Brutefiend_1-1621796164371.png

Screenshot_20210523-144837_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
The_Equalizer
Apprentice
Options

I have the same exact issue with my S21 Ultra, but on my old S10+ it works like a charm
I have unpaired both sides and re-paired but no joy, turning BT off on both devices and back on and every possible combination including restarts in between
Both were bought directly from samsung, so no (UK) carrier or bloatware to blame

0 Likes
SmartCrypto
First Poster
Options

Hey I faced same issue two days ago, search the way to solve this issue but failed , bht I resolved this issue. Check below details:

I tried alternative way, Simply I use Phone Link app and connected my phone with my Laptop windows11. Give all phone acceseses to Phone link, and On Dial pad in PC i tried to call somebody , then It need call access  VIA bluetooth , When I connected bluetooth and give call access then my this issue automatically solved and my Phone's Bluetooth successfully connected with my Laptop with enabled call option(first option).

0 Likes