Here is the true for the S21 ultra : https://youtu.be/rsLJLk3nx8k

Just cry if you got a Exynos. 

Just facts, no hate. 

33 REPLIES 33
Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

Why cry...

6-7% increase?  Sorry buddy, Exynos is absolutely fine.  I figure you're an iPhone user to put together such a post.

My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 12/256GB Exynos
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Day to day use there's absolutely nothing wrong with the Exynos at all.
Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

I consistently achieve 8.5+ hours screen on time with my "crappy"' S21 Ultra Exynos.  😅

120hz at FHD+

Hvars
Explorer
Options

You should look the video further .... look like you stopped it too early. Difference is 19% if you use it intensively... like on games for exemple, Because it overheating very badly. Camera issue also. 

Hvars
Explorer
Options

Sure, if you dont use the cpu at all, you wont notice. The question is then why did you buy a S21 Ultra at all ? You dont play ? You dont edit video ? You dont watch movies on it ? .... Check the video again further. Its a 19% cpu difference with very badly overheating issue for exynos. 

0 Likes
Kace2021
Pioneer
Options

Can you all tune into a more reputable video, not one from a youtube celebrity?

Thank me later: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSL7PXYPk40&t=559s

Hvars
Explorer
Options

Cant do anything for you if you are not understanding than one is mesuring performance and the other battery drain. (A clue ... its not the same test) By the way.... its on your video title : 

Exynos 2100 vs Snapdragon 888 Battery Life Comparison Drain Test

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

The  exynos wasn't good enough for their home market, South Korea gets the snapdragon. 

Correction-- Above comment is incorrect , the sm-G998N ships with exynos ( korean market). 

0 Likes
AliIbrahim
Pioneer
Options
apart from my camera being disappointing I'm getting no less than 25 hours of battery tike with UHD mobile legends gaming, social media, photos ect
granted though camera quality is diminishing
0 Likes