Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook crashing n closing

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 05:22 PM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Has anyone experienced problems with Facebook on new s21 ultra?  While scrolling on Facebook page, it ll just close down. While submitting a post it closes down as well? 😔
170 REPLIES 170
FatRolls
First Poster
Options
I'm also having these issues with Facebook... Additionally, is anyone else's S21 Ultra randomly locking itself while you're using it? or is that just mine?...
alexandruvenut
First Poster
Options
same problem on my s21 ultra
0 Likes
jambi
First Poster
Options

S21 here. App crashes all the time. Applies also for the messenger. All other apps are working just fine.

0 Likes
Iantan269
First Poster
Options

Same here, FB keeps crashing, no issues, same account on my S9 and S10, all apps and OS updated. 

0 Likes
tadeeii
First Poster
Options

S21 exynos, happens to me aswell in Chrome, FB, Instagram. Just closes App after a few scrolls.

0 Likes
Teana
First Poster
Options

Did it work?

0 Likes
Walshcw
First Poster
Options
getting this also, Ive also had a couple of other app crashes but FB is the main one. I also tried to watch a short video on sky sports news through the Google app today and after 1min of video screen was going green and then black, with audio still playing. if phone turned vertical again the app crashes. the s21 ultra doesn't seem very stable at the moment.
0 Likes
billyash
First Poster
Options
Mine happens while scrolling through posts. It seems to be twisted to the post in some way. Once I've found a post that does it, everytime I try and scroll from that post it does it.
0 Likes
matman862
First Poster
Options
I also have this exact same problem, uninstall and reinstalled which works for like 1 day then goes back to the same issue. super dissapointing with the price of the s21 ultra to be getting any issues at all
0 Likes
PA-Dave
Journeyman
Options

What I posted in my last reply worked... doing the force stop of the app before uninstalling, and then restarting phone before reinstalling. I've had no problems with FB since doing that a couple days ago.

0 Likes