Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook crashing n closing

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 05:22 PM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
Has anyone experienced problems with Facebook on new s21 ultra?  While scrolling on Facebook page, it ll just close down. While submitting a post it closes down as well? 😔
170 REPLIES 170
PA-Dave
Journeyman
Options

I uninstalled and reinstalled like some others mentioned... so far, so good.  👍

0 Likes
Skye96
First Poster
Options
Also having the same issue on S21 Ultra after a reinstall
0 Likes
assyrian81
First Poster
Options

i have same issue didu find out any solution 

0 Likes
PA-Dave
Journeyman
Options

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling... thought it worked, but no, it's crashing again. 

0 Likes
Mmmmmarko
First Poster
Options
yep, FB crashes as you scroll, very annoying. scrolling slowly sometimes helps but shouldn't have to do that
0 Likes
dotx2
First Poster
Options

Same. FB closes itself repeatedly.  Uninstall and reinstall seems to do the trick....so far (as suggested in previous comments).

0 Likes
DragonsBlossom
First Poster
Options

Yes, but I have the regular S21. Just got it and FB is suddenly crashing all the time.. so annoying.. I finally decided to research the issue because I can't stand it anymore. Always shuts down randomly.  I will try uninstalling and reinstalling it. 

0 Likes
jacster
First Poster
Options

Yes, I've had the phone for 2 weeks, and contstanly crashes. Have Cleared the data and cache of Facebook and continues to crash

0 Likes
PA-Dave
Journeyman
Options

My first uninstall and reinstall didn't work, but when I cleared the cache, did the force stop, uninstalled, restarted phone, then reinstalled it seems to have worked.  Haven't had a crash since.

Amarinjo
Apprentice
Options

I figured out temporarY solution . 

You need to click on overview icon or app tab on navigation bar... You have now all opened apps. You need to click top fb app and you have 4 options. Click the last and mark Leave open ... It is not ideal, but it is better than crashing :face-with-tears-of-joy:

0 Likes