Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expert raw cam app not for S21?

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 02:35 PM)
A1exY
Student
Options
I just found that Samsung added S21 family to expert raw app, just need latest security update. But it still doesn't let me install on my S21 5g with all possible updates installed. Did I miss something?
7 REPLIES 7
keith30
Mastermind
Options
Have you installed the April security update as it's supposed to come available from then, according to the Sammobile.com site. You may need to update the app too.
0 Likes
A1exY
Student
Options
Yes. April security update is installed. Even updated all aps in attempt to find reason.
Can it be that UK phones have delayed deployment?
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Same here, tried apk, galaxy store but not compatible. Even if I have the April security patch and latest one UI 5.1.... I guess we just have to wait and it will come
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Got it on my Z fold 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Has astronomy setting now
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
I found this: " Reportedly, the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+, Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy Note 20 are not eligible for the Expert Raw app as the telephoto lens on these handsets does not deliver 2x optical zoom." So we won't see it on our phone I'm afraid 😟
0 Likes
GameBully2K
First Poster
Options

Yeah I run to the same problem to day when I tried installing it on my s21. My guess is that the exynos version is the one not supported please check do tell us what country is your phone from you can find it in the settings because I think only the US gets the snapdragon version

0 Likes