Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Enable screen recorder on Game Launcher?

(Topic created on: 16-12-2019 11:52 AM)
massus
First Poster
Options

Hi there,

I am usually doing a lot of mobile gaming. Had an S9 before and now got a S10e. 

I usually used the game launcher to record my screen, but I don't see the option to record it whilest gaming now (ingame). 😞 

I checked all the seetings, but I couldnt find anything. May someone can tell me if I have to disable something? 

Thanks in advance!

Go to solution
27 REPLIES 27
Durvish
Student
Options

Can i re enable screen recorder on game laucher after recent update

0 Likes
Durvish
Student
Options
Me too
0 Likes
LadyM3Lody
Student
Options
it is annoying, the one before the update is much better. they shud just put for gaming n for general purpose
0 Likes
Prad
First Poster
Options

Well, You may keep a transparent record button on your screen (Hotkey). It's there in the launcher's settings

0 Likes
Yogibear974
Student
Options

I do not see! 🙄

Gamebooster.jpg

-=Best Regards:Yogibear974=-
0 Likes
PeterNado
First Poster
Options

You can use AZ SCREEN RECORDER !!! And you get the possibility to have an floating button on screen for instant start/stop recording !!!

Only issue is that you can not record internal audio with this app...so the sound quality is lower but its working...

0 Likes
PeterNado
First Poster
Options

ALL OF YOU JUST DO THIS : 

You can use AZ SCREEN RECORDER !!! And you get the possibility to have an floating button on screen for instant start/stop recording !!!

Only issue is that you can not record internal audio with this app...so the sound quality is lower but its working...

0 Likes
Yogibear974
Student
Options

I know just a microphone and I have all the internal sounds

-=Best Regards:Yogibear974=-
0 Likes