Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't claim free boosts

(Topic created on: 22-10-2021 06:58 PM)
9ama9
Apprentice
Options
I've been trying for a couple of days to claim any of the current free boosts available (Calm, YouTube, etc) directly through the Samsung website but I'm in an endless loop of being sent back to sign into my Samsung account and no websites or apps open up for me to claim the boosts. I even tried doing it through my laptop but I get an error saying it's unavailable in my region (even though I turned off adblock for the website). Has anyone else had this issue or any ideas on how to claim these boosts because the offer is nearing its end ?
69 REPLIES 69
Members_cbPOxWz
First Poster
Options

has anyone found the answer to this?? both my self and husband are struggling to get it too, the support was less than helpful.

Members_PH7pXMU
Student
Options

I am also having this problem. Customer service (Oxymoron if ever there was one) sent me on a merry go round of departments. What's the point of having a promotion you can't claim? 

Members_MbTJgSw
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. Tried to claim my 600 Play points and it just says 'Sorry no offers are currently available, please try again later.' It's been like that for a couple of months now...

Members_PH7pXMU
Student
Options

Beginning to see why Apple are so popular, they don't offer any offers, but that's better than offers that don't exist!

TwinkleB
Journeyman
Options

I'm having the same problem here too. this time with Disney plus and I'm finding that no other promotion works. After 7 different contacts with Samsung including a couple of calls each lasting about an hour - which all gave different results ranging from  - "does that promo exist?" and "contact Disney" to "our website has a glitch, keep trying while we fix it". The latest one from Twitter is "the offer is coming soon, be patient!" even though the website clearly says valid from 11th Jan 2022 to 11th June 2022. Did anyone manage to get theirs resolved as this is very irritating...

Members_p99G04j
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Scan QR with new device as instructed and keeps looping me back to sign in. Occasionally it will give a claim boost option but then loops straight back to sign in, after already being signed in. Also made sure the device is fully registered with Samsung. Supposed to give 12 months Disney+ but doesn't work. I am signed in on both the phone (that is eligible) and my computer web browser. Very bad website design. I have used Chrome as well as Samsung phones browser but no luck.

0 Likes
jewel1979
First Poster
Options

OMG I didn't realise this has been an on going issue!!! I am having such trouble to get the Disney+ code and it keeps going in an endless loop! Spent more than an hour online and on the phone to get it resolved but no one has a dang clue about what to do!

0 Likes
MattKy
First Poster
Options

Give this a go as it may be that you're blocking some cookies. By setting your Cookies policy to allow all Cookies it may well get through, it worked for me. I had it set to block third party cookies and clearing this was the blocker. 

If you are using Chrome, then press the vertical ... to goto Settings, click on Site Settings, Cookies, and select Allow Cookies (remember what you had it set to) and try again. Once redeemed, then set your cookies settings back to what you had it set to (recommended to block third party cookies). Other browsers will have a similar function.

jewel1979
First Poster
Options

Thanks but none of that worked unfortunately

0 Likes
Members_ery0baC
First Poster
Options

Thanks - this worked for me!