Guerrilla79
Explorer
Options
...any help and suggestions please!?!
3 REPLIES 3
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I've got the S20 ultra and have a focus issue since the last update never had problem before the update ... I have to shake phone when I go on camera to make it focus have sent report to Samsung .. the only way I can focus camera is tap phone or shake it when you turn on camera .. I've tried everything to sort it ... Reset etc.. nothing works..left picture before shake to focus . Right picture after shake in focus ... Zoom into green sign to see and writing to see difference...as I said before camera worked perfectly before the latest update... hopefully Samsung will fix the problem when next update comes out20220530_201009_3409_1653937810.jpg20220530_201020_3410_1653937821.jpg
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Since the last updated the one ui 4, focus on the Samsung galaxy s20 ultra is terrible, 2 years and they can't sort out the camera, when it works the camera and the 100x zoom is excellent and then they bring out an update and mess it up
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
Since my last software update (May 11th 2022) on my Exynos S21 Ultra I have a small issue in that the first photo I take on the main x1 lens on my camera will be out of focus if I don't touch the screen to set focus and exposure.. the second photo and every subsequent one will be fine. The same goes for video recorded on the x1 camera. This is only a little problem and an easy work around and I didn't think anything of it until I began to hear of how much more seriously the focus on some other Samsung phones has been affected following this update. It will get sorted soon hopefully. Especially for you S20 Ultra owners. Good luck. 👍👍
0 Likes