Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Permissions screen

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 12:16 PM)
Members_JnhURxo
First Poster
Options

I've not long purchased the S21 FE and I've got an issue with the App Permissions screen.

It's somehow changed and I can't see the text on screen, I can still navigate the screen but the text is white on a background so I'm having to guess what permission type I'm choosing.

I don't think I've changed anything but it's definitely not right as it was working fine when I first had the phone.

It's the same for all apps, it states the app at the top of the screen with the app icon and then it's just a white box with green writing that says 'Allowed' and 'Not allowed' and the various permission options in between in white text on a white background.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Martin

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Mobz
Voyager
Options

Just happen to see this thread randomly. I found a temp solution for someone on s22 thread yesterday and that was just to go to accessibility within settings and turn on high contrast font. Not the best but got the job done for 'em.

Maybe see if any of the themes in galaxy store help in any way?
0 Likes
Members_JnhURxo
First Poster
Options

Thanks for that suggestion, it now allows me to see the text and the options on screen!!

It still doesn't explain why the display has changed though, I've been using Samsung phones for years and I've never seen this before on any other device.

0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Are you running a "theme" on your phone? I had issue with moving photos....text wasn't there to move to recycling, it was due to the theme I was running 🤷
0 Likes
Members_JnhURxo
First Poster
Options

Not that I know of, I use Dark Mode (and always have done) but I've switched that off and it doesn't make any difference.

0 Likes