Please Note: Some Game Plugins are available on other Galaxy devices. Availability will be affected by your device model or OS.
Your Galaxy Note20 is already designed to showcase your favourite games, but why not go one step further with the Game Plugins app? Whether you're a sports fan, strategy buff or racing game champion, you can use the app to customise key gameplay settings, check out performance stats and more.
Once installed, use the plugins to take control of graphics quality and brightness levels, establish daily limits and set up your GIF creator. You can also tweak in-game overlays to show useful info such as device temperature – particularly important for intensive games operating at a high frame rate (FPS).
How to use your Game Plugins:
- With your device unlocked, launch a game of your choice
- During gameplay, swipe from the right to the left side of the screen. You will see the navigation bar
- Tap the Game Booster icon. This is a circle containing a plus sign and four dots
- Now select the Game Plugins icon. This looks like a jigsaw puzzle piece and a cog
- When taken to the Galaxy Store, download or update the Game Plugins app
- Make sure you read and agree to the terms and conditions if prompted
- Install each plugin from the list that appears
- Once installed, tap each plugin to access its menu and alter its settings
- For some plugins, you can choose whether your changes are applied to all, or only individual games
- Manage game time and alarms with the Daily Limits and Game Clock plugins
- Use the Perf Z plugin to select which system performance indicators will appear in your in-game overlay
- Head to the Gif Creator plugin to customise quality, duration and play speed settings for gameplay GIFs
- Check play session stats and customise performance options such as graphics quality and brightness level with the Game Booster Plus plugin
Got something to add? Let us know in the comments below!
The Community Team 🤝
Connect your gaming monitor to a PS4