Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isnt good lock integrated into one ui?

(Topic created on: 06-09-2022 11:30 AM)
InnocentForce
Explorer
Options
There's a lot of potential with goodlock however not many people work on it, so integrating goodlock Into oneui would add a lot more software developers to the project.

So why isnt goodlcok interpreted into oneui? Or are there any plans to do so in one ui 6? 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Andy3
Voyager
Options
It is made by samsung but its not affiliated with Samsung. Like company's do such as Intel, amd, Sony, etc etc..Good lock was founded by samsung but its not affiliated with samsung. Good lock is not a offical brand of samsung so it will not be incorporated with one ui.. like most of the apps by Google, apple, Microsoft. Its a 3rd party app. Samsung has no intention of adding Good lock to one ui. It's a 3rd party app not affiliated with samsung hence Good lock labs.
0 Likes
InnocentForce
Explorer
Options
Yet samsung helped develop it so they put effort into creating and molding the good lock labs team through adding samsung software developers to the good lock team. This happened in 2016 and since samsung has been proud that they developed good lock whether that's through advertising or their own god ***** samsung news room. They say they developed good lock yet they can't integrate it into one ui? I have already stated that I know they are a third party team known as good lock labs however that team was developed by samsung themselves. Take their decision to aquire harman and AKG, they tune the galacy buds but are apart of that experience. There isn't a separate section saying, 'click to listen to akg sound ' and akg certainly wasn't developed by samsung yet that's part of the galaxy buds experience as default, DEFULT. So why can't good lock labs, developed tlby samsung electronics integrate with oneui to create a better, DEFULT samsung software experience? So far in the past 6 years because of the small goodlock team it's managed to add few feature compared to Chinese counterparts or even ios 16 and its preset of lock screen ( read the post below in my profile to understand my point better) its region locked and a laggy experience compared to stock one ui so yet again I ask why isnt the good look team intergrated with one ui
0 Likes