Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

(Topic created on: 05-02-2022 08:58 AM)
steviecee92
First Poster
Options
I done an update and now my phone won't charge properly, is there any way i can fix this? I can't put the last update back in place, there's nothing wrong with the cable or plug charging the phone, it just won't charge up, help please. 
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Update your phone apps

Since your phone is running on the latest software update some of your apps might not be optimized to run on this new version yet.

This might cause issues such as the slow charging problem you are experiencing. Try to update your phone apps then check if the issue gets fixed
Also run the galaxy app booster
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @steviecee92 Just to rule out the charger are you able to try another one or try the charger on another Device?  However that may well not be the issue.  Additional steps  other than those mentioned by @xSteveuk  include checking there is no debris in the charging port and reboting your Device. You may also wish to try in Safe Mode ,power off and and on and when Samsung logo appears press and  hold the volume key. However for some type of issues it is a good idea to wipe the cache partition.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. with Android 11 and onwards Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones - do not need to connect on older versions  or on some Mid Range devices, Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key (plus Bixby Key if phone has one)
  3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.

An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear. Some other detail here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-your-phone-is-not-charging/ 

if all else fails you would need to contact Support.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.